Tuesday 10 January 2012

Creativity, back

Well the mojo is back , having found myself not wanting to create anything , I now find that I want to do lots of things again, hooray the mojo has returned. This card is created for
the challenge "Go for the Gold challenge #52" over on cropstop I enjoyed doing this card.
The cardstock is DCWV. Primer journal notelet,martha Stewart lace punch and the Flower
created with DCWV cardstock/expression . I love how the flower turned out and I made a few more trying different methods



Photobucket

5 comments:

Vicki said...

Gorgeous card, Rose! It's wonderful to see your creations, once again. Thanks for playing along with our CropStop "Go for the Gold" Challenge.

Rosie said...

This is absolutely beautiful and your flower is AMAZING! Thank you for joining in our CropStop Gold Challenge. Hugs, Rosie

Jeni Glee said...

ROSE!!!! You are back!!! WOOHOO! Your card is just BEAUTIFUL! Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog...you are so dear to me!

Dalis said...

oh my goodness, me too... I love that flower!!!!! And yay for the mojo coming back!!!! Thank you for joining in our CropStop GOLD Challenge.
-- dalis

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.