Friday, 26 September 2008

well I managed a bit

This is a charity shop frame find which I gutted & stripped out I had plans for this frame,yes it was for the birthday card Vicki R made me January gone. I just love this card and had to frame it for my bedroom
Well the frame once gutted, I have a big pile of vintage music books and I choose this,but at times thought oh maybe I should have picked another its great but so delicate think if you blow at it ,the stuff would tear once all this was on at random,inked edges for bit of depth,then crazy me modge podges the stuff and I can tell you panic set in I could see it bubbling before my eyes horror!! arghhh!! I had glued it well down so was puzzled anyway it all settled down in the end..
Then I added some vintage lace to the outside of the frame. made a aperture for the card with bazzill bling and backed with a brown bazzill and used some big D/D tabs to give the depth for the layering and apperture.once happy I then added some prima flowers layered up with some vintage brads and a wooden die shape[kaiser crafts] inked with tim holtz tattered straw, I have done this for the challenge 4 over at cropstop
I dont know yet but might add a dangley bit to it not sure yet
anyay it just feels so good to have done something.........................
Well my finger is not right so until I see specialist I just do not know,but at least I can manage so long as I lay off the heavy lifting or use of it,even doing this frame was
well going to see what I can or cannot get up to!! lol!!........