Tuesday 3 June 2008

Men Cards





The men Cards made over last day one is from my DS for his grandad that is the decoupage with the grandad sat in the chair. My birthday Card for my father is the shirt one,I was so un sure about the colour of this I used chatterbox papers and the lid was some plastic I had saved knowing one day it would come in from something I bought!! The ace of hearts card is ,the father`s day card ,this was some HOTP papers I had begging to be used up and the Cards I printed on some cardstock leather finish using the Prima Rue88 digital paper and I inked the edges and layered up on double sided tabs to give it a bit of depth....... So some card idea to share...........
Another miserable Day plenty of rain so humid,But I have plenty to do in the chore field,but wanting to re arrange some scrap stuff along the way and also wanting to play..........
until next time,enjoy your day...............don`t forget double click to enlarge for a better view of the pictures

7 comments:

Vicki said...

Wow, Rosie! I love your cards. Each one is unique in its own way. The shirt box is fab! You are too creative!

Jeni Glee said...

Rose, each of these cards is fabulous in every way! I have to say that shirt one is SO CREATIVE!

Jenn said...

Rose, I just had to stop by and tell you what a completely awesome person you are!!!!! I just read Liv's blog and it is just amazing the RAK you sent her. You are one of the most generous and caring people I have seen!
Jenn

A Year Of Quotes said...

Great ideas, Rose! All of them are gorgeous and very creative. Happy weekend!

Unknown said...

Hi Rose! wow! You are the clever one! You must be so proud of the playing cards you did and especially the 'shirt box' card! You should do a tutorial (with photos please)to share with the idea challenged friends you have like me! Did you get my TY email? Yahoo is acting up and I wasn't sure if it made the trip across the Atlantic! Hope you have a fab weekend, friend!
Hugs,
Liv

Unknown said...

Hey Rose! It's me again. When are you going to post some photos of your little guy? Or maybe some layouts? I'm very curious you see-that's me! Hope you are having a fab weekend; it's too hot here to breath.
Hugs,
Liv

Vicki Chrisman said...

Such great cards Rose! I just wanted to come by and say HELLO!!