Tuesday, 6 May 2008

extra bit of stash from RSD




Well again just look at the presentation in old dress making pattern,umh i will be using this for sure,these are just some Dresdens I ordered from Ruby street designs
I sya just,they are beautiful and might be ordering some extra I love them so much and I know they are nearing limited
Well my dresser arrived the other day a new little place to scrap and been purging the stash but keep finding pieces I had forgotten about or things I lost and bought replacements for like tools, IAm always putting them down and losing them ,does not help having a little one ,it because of my DS I lose them having to put them aways out of his way,can never leave anything laying around like I used to

3 comments:

Vicki said...

Oh wow! I am loving these butterflies and birds! Great presentation for the pattern too!

Vicki C said...

That is SO darn clever..to use the pattern for the wrapping.. I'm loving that idea. Really great stuff in there , for sure!

Glee said...

Happy Mother's Day, Rose....I know Mother's Day is very special to you because of all you had to go through to have your darling son! I hope you have a wonderful, wonderful day!

Thank you for keeping me in your thoughts, my Friend. You have a special place in my heart!